Resetting a J794 scanner in PitneyTrack Inbound
You can reset a J794 by disconnecting and reconnecting it.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Disconnect the power supply.
- Disconnect the host USB cable. Wait 3 seconds.
- Reconnect the host USB cable.
- Reconnect the power supply.
- Scan the pairing barcode on the cradle and put the scanner in the cradle for 5 seconds.
- Try scanning a package barcode again.
If you need further assistance, please chat with us.
UPDATED: 18 August 2023