Installing the PitneyTrack mobile app
Some PitneyTrack Inbound subscriptions support using the PitneyTrack mobile app on your own mobile devices. Both Apple iOS and Android platforms are supported.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
To install the PitneyTrack mobile app
- On your device, navigate to the app store or marketplace.
- Search for the PitneyTrack mobile app, then download and install the PitneyTrack mobile app.
- Sign in to the PitneyTrack mobile app with the same username and password you use for the desktop web page.
To check if you have a mobile device subscription
- Sign in to the PitneyTrack Inbound desktop web page with an administrator account.
- Select Settings > Mobile Devices. If you have a mobile device subscription, the status will say "Your subscription includes using ## of your own mobile devices."
UPDATED: 18 August 2023