Deleting a package in PitneyTrack Inbound
You can delete a package record from the system if it is no longer needed.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
Only users with an Admin role can perform this procedure.
- From the Receiving menu at the top, select Current under Packages.
- Locate the desired package:
- To search for packages, use the search box at the top of the list.
- To sort the list, select the column heading you wish to sort by. Select the same column heading again to reverse the order.
- To filter by date, select the calendar icon. This filter uses the date that the package record was last updated, regardless of its received or delivered date.
- To filter the list by site, select the All Sites menu.
- To filter the list by status (Received, Delivered, Attempted, Refused, etc.), select the All Packages menu.
- To change which columns are displayed, select Columns and select or deselect the columns you wish to view.
- Select the arrow next to the desired package to expand it and view the details.
- Select Delete.
- Select Delete to confirm.
UPDATED: 18 August 2023