Exporting packages in PitneyTrack Inbound
You can export a report of your packages in CSV or PDF format.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- From the Receiving menu at the top, select Current under Packages.
- The export can contain all data, or only the data that is currently displayed. To export all of the data, select Export > Export All Data as [CSV, PDF, or XLS].
- To export only the data that is currently visible, select the data you wish to export:
- To search for packages, use the search box at the top of the list.
- To sort the list, select the column heading you wish to sort by. Select the same column heading again to reverse the order.
- To filter by date, select the calendar icon. This filter uses the date that the package record was last updated, regardless of its received or delivered date.
- To filter the list by site, select the All Sites menu.
- To filter the list by status (Received, Delivered, Attempted, Refused, etc.), select the All Packages menu.
- To change which columns are displayed, select Columns and select or deselect the columns you wish to view.
Your selected filters and columns will be saved for future sessions.
- Select Export > Export Visible Data as [CSV, PDF, or XLS].
- In the Export Options window, select any additional optional fields you wish to add to the report:
- Include Package History
- Include Recipient's Unique Id (CSV & XLS only)
- Include Site Name (CSV & XLS only)
- Include Signatures (PDF only)
- Include Contact Custom Fields (CSV & XLS only)
- Select Save.
- Go to the Exported Data tab.
- On the Exported Data tab, use the icons to:
- Download the report
- Re-run the same report with updated data
- Give the report a name
- Delete the report
UPDATED: 18 August 2023