Adding proxy server exceptions for PitneyTrack Inbound
If your web browser is set up to use a proxy server, you will need to add exceptions to allow PitneyTrack Inbound to communicate with the Pitney Bowes servers.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to Settings > Internet options.
- On the Connections tab, click LAN settings.
- Select Use a proxy server for your LAN.
- Click Advanced.
- In the Exceptions box, enter all of the URLs listed in Networking Requirements.
- Click OK > OK > OK to close all of the windows.
May require admin rights, depending upon your organization's policy
UPDATED: 18 August 2023