AirWatch remote management or software update issues with PitneyTrack Inbound Tracking Assistant (Android Nougat 7.x)
A Pitney Bowes-provided Android 7.x (Nougat) Tracking Assistant used with PitneyTrack Inbound has any of the following issues:
- Any of the following managed apps are not at the version prescribed by AirWatch MDM:
- AirWatch Remote Management Service
- AirWatch Zebra MX Service
- The device will not respond to requests for remote management from AirWatch.
- The device has multiple versions of AirWatch Remote Management Service installed.
This only applies to the following Android version 7.x (Nougat). For Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), 4.4 (KitKat), or 6.0 (Marshmallow), see AirWatch remote management or software update issues with PitneyTrack Inbound Tracking Assistant (Android 4.1, 4.4, and 6.0).
There is an issue with the AirWatch software on the device.
This issue must be resolved by a Pitney Bowes representative.
If you need further assistance, please chat with us.
UPDATED: 20 September 2023