Picking up a single package at the ParcelPoint Smart Lockers
You can pick up a package once you receive an email that it is ready for pickup.
Products affected: ParcelPoint™ Smart Lockers
You can pick up a package from a locker reserved for you once you receive an email notifying you it is ready for pickup.
- Open the email containing your QR code or ID, and go to the locker kiosk.
- If you see this screen, tap Collect a Package. The screen you see depends on the local configuration of your lockers.
- Scan the QR code or tap the Enter Pickup Code and enter the code. The screen you see depends on the local configuration of your lockers.
- If you choose to enter the pickup code, use the keyboard to enter the pickup code.
- Tap Submit.
This screen appears for about 2 seconds. It takes your picture at the end of the 2 second period.
- Using your finger, sign for the package in the area provided, then tap Submit. The system opens the locker containing your package. It also displays the location of the locker.
- Go to the locker and collect your package.
- Close the locker door.
- If you close the locker before the 30 second count down reaches 0, or if you tap Done at the kiosk, the message "Pickup Complete" appears on the kiosk screen.
- The systems returns you to the Home screen about 2 seconds after "Pickup Complete" appears.
UPDATED: 21 August 2023