Store your belongings with a reserved locker in ParcelPoint Smart Lockers for Workplace Day Use
To ensure an assigned locker is ready for you to store your belongings, reserve it in advance using the web application. You have the flexibility to reserve a locker for a fixed amount of time or for a duration you set, provided that option is available at your kiosk.
- Tap Store Belongings on the kiosk Welcome screen.
- Log in using one of the following methods:
- Tap Enter Pin Code and enter the code provided in your reservation email, then tap Done.
- Scan QR Code/ID.Scan the QR code provided in your reservation email. If your company has issued QR badge codes for logging in to locker kiosks, scan your code to get started.
- (Optional) Enter the date and time you will be picking up your belongings, then tap Continue. Flexible reservation time is an option set by the locker administrator and may not be available at your location.
- Choose a locker size that suits your needs, then tap Continue.
- The next screen will tell you what time your reservation expires. This will either be the time you selected in Step 3, or the time set by the system administrator. Tap Got it to continue.
- Place your belongings in the locker and close the locker door, then tap Done. .
UPDATED: 24 July 2023