"Something went wrong. Please try again later." message when adding a FedEx account in PitneyShip Pro
When trying to add a FedEx account to PitneyShip Pro, the message "Something went wrong. Please try again later." message appears.
The account information being entered does not match the information in FedEx's system, or there may be an issue with your FedEx account.
- Solution 1: Make sure that you are using the most recent FedEx invoice
- Solution 2: Verify that all of the data you entered is correct
- Solution 3: Wait 24 hours
- Solution 4: Contact FedEx
If you are uncertain, check with FedEx for a more recent copy of an invoice.
- Make sure that the FedEx Account Number you entered matches what appears on your FedEx invoice.
- Make sure that the Name and Company fields are filled in. These fields cannot be left blank.
- Verify that the address you entered matches the invoice. If your billing address differs from your contact address, check My contact address is different from my billing address and add the contact address in the additional fields.
- Use only the 5-digit ZIP Code in the ZIP Code field.
- In the Phone field, enter the phone number without dashes.
If you have made more than three attempts to enter your FedEx account information, your FedEx account may be locked. You must wait a full 24 hours before trying to add the FedEx account information again.
There may be an issue with your FedEx account. Contact FedEx to verify there are no holds, suspensions, or billing issues preventing your account from being added.
UPDATED: 18 October 2023