Looking up an address using the drill-down functionality in StreetSweeper Pro
StreetSweeper Pro has an integrated lookup that will allow you to find an address using a drill-down functionality. This is accessible from the main dashboard’s Database View. An input file does not need to be loaded to access this functionality.
- Navigate to the main dashboard, Database View.
- Select Lookup.
- Select the appropriate province using the Province drop-down. All cities in that Province will now be available in the City drop-down.
- Select the appropriate city using the City drop-down. Once you have selected the city, the following information will appear in the tabs on the right:
- All streets in that city in the Street tab. After choosing a street, select Lookup. You can also enter a specific street number to narrow the search results. After selecting Lookup, the results will be displayed in the Search Results box.
- All large volume receivers for this city will be listed in the LVR Name tab. To see the address associated with an LVR, select the LVR name and then select Lookup. The results will be displayed in the Search Results box.
- If there are alternate names for cities in this province, they will be listed in the Alternate City Name tab. Please note whether Canada Post considers the alternate name to be valid or invalid. A lookup function is not available for this tab.
- If there are alternate names for streets in this city, they will be listed in the Alternate Street Name tab. To see the addresses associated with a specific alternate street name, select the street name then Lookup. The results will be displayed in the Search Results box.
- When you are finished using the lookup feature, select OK or Cancel to exit.
UPDATED: 04 January 2024