Looking up an address using the Search By functionality in StreetSweeper Pro
StreetSweeper Pro has an integrated lookup that will allow you to find or manually correct addresses using the Search By tool. This is accessible from the main dashboard’s Database View. An input file does not need to be loaded to access this functionality.
- Navigate to the main dashboard, Database View.
- Select Lookup.
- You can now enter an entire address or only specific components.
- Select the Search By box for the address component you would like to search by. For example, if you would like to see all addresses associated with the postal code you entered, select the PC button under Search By.
- Select the Search button to display the results in the Search Results box.
- If you wish to update the address using information in Search Results, double-click the correct line.
- If additional information is required to complete the address, a box will appear on screen. Enter the additional information and select OK.
- When you are finished using the lookup feature, select OK or Cancel to exit.
UPDATED: 04 January 2024