Reversing your NCOA processing in StreetSweeper Pro
If you did not intend to run NCOA processing or you wish to return your Project to its pre-processed state, you can undo the NCOA processing.
IMPORTANT: This action will reverse both NCOA and CMA if both processes have been run.
IMPORTANT: Once you have reversed the NCOA process, you will not be able to reprocess your file.
- Select NCOA > Undo NCOA/CMA.
- When the undo request is complete, an acknowledgement box will appear. Select OK to continue.
- Select NCOA > View CMA/NCOA Results.
- Select the Undo All Data Updates button.
- Select Close to return to the regular database view.
UPDATED: 04 January 2024