Creating and printing the Pallet Container Bundle Report in StreetSweeper Pro
After presorting your Project, the Container and Bundle Report will automatically be created as a PDF file. This lists the details of the bundles in each container. If monotainers or pallets were selected, the report will also list the details of the containers on each monotainer or pallet.
- To generate the report, select Presort > Pallet Container Bundle Report.
- Once the Container and Bundle Summary displays on screen, select Save or Save As from your PDF viewer. Select the appropriate folder to save the file.
- Select Print from your PDF viewer to print the Container and Bundle Summary.
- To review your Container and Bundle Summary at any time after presorting, select File > Reports and check the box beside Pallet Container Bundle Details in the Presort section. Select OK to open the PDF copy of your Container and Bundle Summary.
- To regenerate the Container and Bundle Summary, select Presort > Pallet Container Bundle Report. Select OK to overwrite the previous report or rename the PDF file.
UPDATED: 04 January 2024