Setting up a Project in StreetSweeper Pro
After opening your input file, the Field Mapping screen will appear.
Products affected: StreetSweeper® Pro
After opening your input file, the Field Mapping screen will appear. If your input file is MS Excel, click the checkbox beside Remove Header Row.
- Under Project Details:
- Enter the Project name if you do not want the default file name.
- If required, select a Customer.
- To split a combined first and last name field, select the appropriate Split Name_1 Field option.
- If you are using a saved Profile, select from Profile.
- Identify the fields in your file by dragging the appropriate Field Name from the left column to the first field of the displayed data. Where possible, StreetSweeper Pro has identified address fields.
- If you drop a field in the wrong location, drag it back to the left column.
- To merge two fields together, drop the same Field Name onto two different data rows.
- Use the scroll bars to see more of your data.
- When your fields have been identified, select OK. If any of your fields have been merged, you will be asked to drag them into the correct order.
UPDATED: 04 January 2024