UPDATED: 15 June 2015
- Click the “My Account” link in the upper right OR, go directly to pitneybowes.com/myaccount
If you are not a registered user, click the link, Not a Registered User? Sign Up Now! And follow the directions.
- Use your username and password to log in
- In the Manage Products tab, click View Rate Change Information
- You will be directed to a page that gives updates on when rate changes are occurring and what the proposed mail prices will be. There are helpful links such as FAQs and information about technical support.
- To check the status of your equipment’s rates, click on Check Rates Download Status
- You will be directed to a page where you need to include the following information:
- Model/Product Code Number (PCN)
- Serial Number
- When you are finished, click Check
- You will receive an update, with a picture of your meter model and a prompt saying either:
- New rates have been downloaded, and the date of the download
- Or, the meter has not been updated
- From this page, you can learn more about the rate change by clicking Rate Change. Or check the status of the rates for your other meters – click Check another postage meter.