The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
How to Create a Case online
UPDATED: 15 April 2016
The feature to create a case allows you to easily make your own support requests online. Submit questions related to your account or billing, or make a service request for technical support.
Create your account online and access the Create a Case tool anytime to submit questions or request assistance. Once you submit your case, a Pitney Bowes client representative will be assigned to further assist. Follow these steps:
- Select the Sign In link in the upper right of the website
- On the main screen, in the section My Support Cases, select the link: Create a Support Case
The next screen prompts you to select the type of issue.
- Client Service
- Technical Support
Select the radio button for the appropriate option, then select Next.
- Fill out the New Case screen with the required information.
TIP: To change the information for this specific case, select the link at the top of the page: change account. From the list of accounts, select the appropriate radio button for the account associated to the current issue. Then select the button, Select Account.
- The 'Required' information in the Description section is indicated with a red line in front of the field. Provide the following:
- How can we help? : select the issue from the drop-down menu
- This relates to... : select an option from the drop-down menu
- Subject: type a subject line for your Case
- Description: enter as much information as possible for this inquiry
- When finished, select Submit. Your Case has been entered into the system and you instantly receive a Case number.
TIP: You can sign in online to check the status of your open cases.