UPDATED: July 10 2018
Create a case feature allows you to easily submit questions related to your account or equipment. You may view the status or follow up on your case online at any time.
If you do not have an online account, you must first create a profile before accessing case management.
Creating a Case
- Sign in to your account
- Scroll down to Support Cases and select Create a Case.
- Select the type of case you would like to submit
- Technical Support: Select if you have a question related to your equipment or software.
- Account Support: Select if you have a question related to billing, contracts, payments or changes to your account.
- Follow the prompts to complete the case creation process
- You will receive an email with the unique case number confirming the submission was successful.
TIP: You can track the status of your cases by selecting Manage All Cases from the Support Cases section of your online account home page.