The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
How to update your account password
UPDATED: 10 May 2016
To change your online password, simply sign into your account, then access the Manage Profile section from your dashboard. Follow these steps:
- Select the Sign In link in the upper-right of the page, then enter your username and password
If you are not a registered user, select the link Not a Registered User? Sign Up Now! And follow the directions.
- From your dashboard, select the arrow next to your name (located in the upper-right)
- From the drop-down menu, select Manage Profile
- The page opens Profile Management
- Select the middle tab: Password & Security
- Enter a new password, and confirm the password in the 2nd field
TIP: your password must be between 8-20 characters long, and must contain at least one uppercase letter, one digit, or one special character. It cannot contain your name, username or email address.
- Choose a password security question and enter the answer
- When your edits are complete, select Save Changes
Need help remembering your password? Learn how to reset a lost or forgotten password.