The Total Postage Management (TPM) service makes managing postage expenses easier by providing real-time information across multiple postage accounts. Total Postage Management provides you with an easy-to-use online interface featuring:
- Transparency and awareness
Total Postage Management provides postage account balances, payments, transaction information and more. See all postage expenses instantly: meters and mail house service provider payments.
- Easier reporting with more detail
The Total Postage Management service is as robust as you want it to be. Include the information you need, such as meter location names, cost centres or campaign names. Produce comprehensive reports in less time.
Frequently Asked Questions about Total Postage Management
- How do I get started with Total Postage Management?
- What information will I be able to view with Total Postage Management?
- How many meters can I have with Total Postage Management?
- Can Total Postage Management show non-Pitney Bowes meter activity?
- Is there an annual or monthly fee for non-Pitney Bowes refills or Mail Service Provider transactions?
- Who can I call for help with Total Postage Management?
How do I get started with Total Postage Management?
First, create your account online profile. Then sign in and add your Postage By Phone® account(s) to your profile. Once complete, you will have access to the Total Postage Management reporting service - online anytime.
What information can I view with Total Postage Management?
- Deposit Balances
- Payment Information
- Permit Mail - including Express Mail and Business Reply Mail
- Presort processed mail
- Mail processed at third-party mail house
How many meters can I have with Total Postage Management?
Total Postage Management can report on all of your meters as long as they are linked to your online account.
Can Total Postage Management show non-Pitney Bowes meter activity?
Yes. You can link a non-Pitney Bowes meter to your postage account. To do so, call 1-800-672-6937 for assistance.
Is there an annual or monthly fee for non-Pitney Bowes refills, or Mail Service Provider transactions?
There is no fee for using Total Postage Management for your Pitney Bowes meter. There may be set up and maintenance fees for non-Pitney Bowes meters.
The Total Postage Management Service is available to anyone with a Postage By Phone (PBP) account.
Who can I call for help with Total Postage Management?
Postage By Phone or general TPM customer support: 1-800-672-6937. Specialists are available to assist you from 8am - 8pm ET.
UPDATED: 10 June 2016