UPDATED: 14 September 2016
PitneyWorks® is a “Bill Me” service that enables you to conveniently pay for postage, mailing and shipping-related expenses on one consolidated account at a later date. Using PitneyWorks eliminates the need to pay in advance for postage meter refills, which makes ordering and paying for postage, parcels and consumables fast, easy and convenient. In addition to postage, your PitneyWorks Account can be used for rentals, comprehensive service plans, equipment sales, chargeable service calls, and purchasing supplies.
PitneyWorks Account Benefits
- Convenience – Track and pay for postage, mailing and shipping business expenses on one, monthly consolidated, itemized bill
- Peace of Mind – Never run out of postage with instant access to additional postage funding when it is needed
- Bill Consolidation – Bill all your postage and charges for other services, to your PitneyWorks account. One monthly statement to track your postage and consumable expenses.
- By Mail – Use the return envelopes provided with your statement, and send your payment and stub back in the mail. Ensure there is adequate mailing time for us to receive and process your payment. Cheque must be payable to PitneyWorks, statement stub should be included with the cheque; if not, include your 16-digit PitneyWorks Account number. Mail payments to:
PO Box 280
Orangeville, ON L9W 2Z7
- By Telephone/Online Banking – Fast, convenient, 24 hour access and you don’t need to leave the office. When you sign up for telephone/online banking service you will be asked to enter your 16-digit PitneyWorks account number. Payments can be made by calling 1-800-672-6937.
- At Most Chartered Banks and Trust Companies – PitneyWorks has provided the option of paying through local banks and trust companies as a convenience to our clients. They simply present their Pitney Works statement to the teller with their payment.
Note: Some chartered banks and trust companies may not support these features. We recommend you contact your chartered bank or trust company for telephone/online banking instructions.
Note: When paying at the bank or through telephone/online banking, it may take three (3) to five (5) business days for that payment to reach us. Always allow enough time for processing to ensure you meet your statement due date.
- E-Billing statement delivery option – Use your Your Account profile to sign up to receive your PitneyWorks statements automatically by email. If you are not a registered user, click the link Not a Registered User? Sign Up Now! - and follow the directions.
Also, when you register online with Your Account, you can request a credit limit increase. Sign in and complete the Purchase Credit Increase Request form. You will be notified regarding the status of your request.
Download the PitneyWorks Application to get started today.