UPDATED: 16 June 2016
To make online payments to your bills or invoices, you will need to add a payment profile, which is called your Pay Wallet. To update your credit card or bank account information, sign in online. If you have not yet done so, create your pitneybowes.com account. Then follow these steps:
- Sign In and under the section, Your Financials, select the button View Bills
- From the My Bills screen, select the Settings tab
- Your Pay wallet is where you safely store credit card or bank information to easy make direct debit or one-time payments to bills and invoices
- Select the radio button next to an existing bank account or credit card to make updates to the information.
- To the right of the payment option, use the blue pencil or the blue X to make changes as needed.
- To add a new payment method, select the button Add New Card (credit card) - OR - select the button Add New Account (bank account)
- Enter the fields required to update a payment method
- The field, 'Save to wallet as' allows you to add a nickname to easily identify the payment method when paying a bill or invoice.
- When finished entering the required information, select the Save button
TIP: You can also add a new card or bank account as you are making a payment. When selecting, Pay using, you have the option to Choose an existing account -OR- Use a new credit card or bank account