Envelope Messaging Options
We have five messaging options for you to choose from – allowing you to refresh your envelope messaging regularly and grab your customers’ attention.
Envelope messaging options for you to consider are:
1. LOGO only or LOGO & TEXT: Add your logo or other image so that customers immediately identify you as the sender. This is proven to increase open rates.
2. RETURN ADDRESS only: Ensure undelivered mail can be returned by printing your return address. This means you will keep your customer and prospect information up to date and save postage in the future. Note: The address used must comply with the requirements of Canada Post.
3. LOGO AND RETURN ADDRESS: Combination of options 1 and 2 above.
4. TEXT ONLY: Simply add any message – perhaps an offer, or information – to the outside of your envelope.
5. READY MADE: If you don't have time to create your own envelope message, simply choose one from our library, created by our design team.