Document folding made easy!
OfficeRight™ Folder DF800
There are many effective ways to use the mail to communicate to your customers. Studies show that companies that stay in touch are much more likely to have higher levels of customer satisfaction.
Use the mail to:
- Generate sales leads and store/website traffic.
- Communicate special offers, news, information.
- Raise new service and product awareness.
- Build customer loyalty.
- Enhance brand recognition.
- Fold up to 13,000 pieces per hour.
Create mailings quickly and easily with the DF800 OfficeRight™ folder!
These paper folders automatically fold your documents quickly and accurately. Precise folds time after time maintain your professional image and improve efficiencies. A Pitney Bowes folder will help you to start new customer relationships and deepen your existing ones.
- Easy to use and unobtrusive.
- The LCD control panel guides operators through the process of creating or editing a job with easy to follow wizards.
- Store and recall up to 20 pre-defined jobs or run a “temporary” or operator-defined job. Once a job is set up, it can be recalled at the touch of a button.
- With standard materials you only need to adjust the feeder size guides, no other adjustments are required.
Eliminate errors and wasted materials
- Before running any job a trial piece is required so you can check exactly how your document will look once folded.
- The unique sheet orientation icon assists when loading documents so you achieve the desired look first time.
- Double feed detection automatically stops the machine if more than one piece is fed.
- The batch counter stops the machine automatically when the required number of documents have been folded. You won’t fold more items than you need.
- A Pitney Bowes paper folder will get the job done quickly, handling up to 13,000 documents per hour.
- The DF800TM has generous capacity stackers to receive the finished documents. It comes with an optional 500 capacity stacker and can be increased to 1000 with the high capacity extension to really reduce unloading time.
- There’s no need to stop the machine to load more documents or adjust the speed of the machine, so it can run continually for longer periods.
- Folding a small number of items is easy too, with the manual mode that allows you to feed up to 5 stapled sheets by hand.
- Seven different types of fold mean that you have the flexibility to present your document exactly how you want it.
- The DF800TM uses Pitney Bowes folding technology proven in the latest generation of our folding and inserting machines
|Minimum Paper Size:||5” x 5” (127mm x 127mm)|
|Maximum Paper Size:||9” x 16” (229mm x 406mm)|
|Minimum Paper Weight:||55g/m2|
|Maximum Paper Weight:||120g/m2|
|Speed:||Up to 13,000 sheets per hr|
|Weight:||48.5 lbs (22kg)|
|Electrical:||120 to 220V, 50/60 Hz|