Step up to maximum productivity!
OfficeRight™ Folder DF900
Studies show that companies that stay connected with their customers are much more likely to have higher levels of customer satisfaction and more repeat business. Leveraging the mail is a great and economical way to accomplish that.
The DF900 OfficeRight™ Folder can help you create mailings to raise new service and product awareness, build customer loyalty, enhance brand recognition and so much more quickly and easily.
- Easy to use and unobtrusive
- The LCD control panel guides operators through the process of creating or editing a job with easy to follow wizards.
- Store and recall up to 20 pre-defined jobs or run a “temporary” or operator-defined job. Once a job is set up, it can be recalled at the touch of a button.
- With standard materials you only need to adjust the feeder size guides, no other adjustments are required.
- Eliminate errors and wasted materials
- Before running any job a trial piece is required so you can check exactly how your document will look once folded.
- The unique sheet orientation icon assists when loading documents so you achieve the desired look first time.
- Double feed detection automatically stops the machine if more than one piece is fed.
- The batch counter stops the machine automatically when the required number of documents have been folded. You won’t fold more items than you need.
- A Pitney Bowes paper folder will get the job done quickly, handling up to 20,000 documents per hour.
- The DF900™ has generous capacity stackers to receive the finished documents. The DF900TM comes with a 500 capacity stacker as standard and can be increased to 1000 with the optional high capacity extension to really reduce unloading time.
- There’s no need to stop the machine to load more documents or adjust the speed of the machine, so it can run continually for longer periods.
- Folding a small number of items is easy too, with the manual mode that allows you to feed up to 5 stapled sheets by hand.
- Seven different types of fold mean that you have the flexibility to present your document exactly how you want it. The DF900 TM has an optional cross folding facility which makes it ideal for booklet applications.
- The DF900™ uses Pitney Bowes folding technology proven in the latest generation of our folding and inserting machines.
|Minimum Paper Size:||5” x 5” (127mm x 127mm)|
|Maximum Paper Size:||12” x 17” (305mm x 432mm)|
|Minimum Paper Weight:||55g/m2|
|Maximum Paper Weight:||200g/m2|
|Speed:||Up to 20,000 sheets per hr|
|Weight:||48.5 lbs (22kg)|
|Electrical:||120 to 220V, 50/60 Hz|