Creating presets for printing postage on the SendPro C Auto
A preset allows you to recall a setting that already contains the postage class, postage value, and any special service fees like insurance, as well as any custom message or graphic. The maximum number of presets you can have is 21. This includes the default preset.
- Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen.
- Tap Class and select the class and any special services, messages or graphics.
- Once you apply the settings, verify the settings on the Envelope Printing screen.
- Tap on the star in the Preset box.
Note: You must modify something in the Envelope Printing screen in order for the Preset star to appear.
- Tap on Save New Preset to save it. If you want to save it and replace the default envelope printing setting, tap Replace Default Preset.
- For a new preset, enter a name then tap Save.
UPDATED: 11 July 2023