Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen to open the Envelope Printing screen.
This screen is the starting point for printing postage on an envelope or tape. It also allows you to change what you print on the envelope.
Within the mail screen you can:
- View the balance of funds you have remaining in your meter.
- Select a Preset for your letter. Refer to Creating presets for printing postage.
- Select an account by tapping Account (this option appears if your device has the account feature enabled).
- Tap Class to view the class and any extra services.
- Tap the weight icon to view the weighing options (enter weight manually or using a scale).
- Tap the date to view the date options.
- View the total postage amount.
- Preview or add graphics.
- Tap Print Mode to access the Print mode screen. This provides you with different printing modes such as adding graphics to your envelope, adding more postage, or making corrections to the date. You can also choose to only seal envelopes without printing any postage.
- Tap on the option you want to select the mode.
- Date and Time Stamp
- Graphic Only
- Postage Printing - printing postage on an envelope is the default mode.
- Seal Only- bypass all printing.
UPDATED: November 03, 2020