Creating a preset for printing postage on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
A preset is a set of commonly-used settings saved as a template that you can use to more quickly select the same settings in the future. Presets can contain the postage class, postage value, extra services, and graphic. The maximum number of presets you can have is 21, including the default preset.
- Tap Print on Envelopes on the Home screen.
- Tap Class and select the class and any special services, messages or graphics.
- Once you apply the settings, verify the settings in the Print on Envelopes app.
- Tap the star in the Preset box. Important: You must modify something in the Print on Envelopes app for the Preset star to appear.
- Tap Save New Preset to save it. If you want to save it and replace the default Print on Envelopes setting, tap Replace Default Preset.
- For a new preset, enter a name, then tap Save.
UPDATED: July 11, 2023