A preset is a set of commonly-used settings saved as a template that you can use to more quickly select the same settings in the future. Presets can contain the postage class, postage value, extra services, and graphic. The maximum number of presets you can have is 21, including the default preset.
- Tap Print on Envelopes on the Home screen.
- At the Envelope Printing screen, tap Class and select the class and any special services, messages or graphics.
- Once you apply the settings, verify the settings on the Envelope Printing screen.
- Tap the star in the Preset box. Note: You must modify something in the Envelope Printing screen for the Preset star to appear.
- Tap Save New Preset to save it. If you want to save it and replace the default envelope printing setting, tap Replace Default Preset.
- For a new preset, enter a name, then tap Save.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021