Setting up a dial-up (analog) phone connection on the DM300C-DM475
Learn how to set up a dial-up (analog) phone connection on the DM300C, DM400C, and DM475.
Products affected: DM300C™, DM400C™, DM475™
Step 1: Upgrade to a SmartLink device by October 1, 2022In order to avoid disruptions to your mail operations, we recommend that you upgrade to a Smartlink device before October 1st, 2022.
Step 2: Set up your dial-up (analog) phone connectionFollow these steps to set up your dial-up connection.
- Ensure your meter is connected to an analog phone line.
- Press Menu.
- Use arrows to locate and select Data Centre Options.
- Select Phone settings.
- Ensure Dial tone is set to Tone.
- If you require a number to dial an outside line, select Dialing prefix.
- Use the keypad to enter a dialing prefix value, such as '9'.
- Select Accept.
- Press Enter to accept these changes.
- Press Home.
UPDATED: 10 February 2022