Changing manually the phone number dialed on the DM300C-DM475
Check to see if you need to change the meter's connection phone number to successfully connect.
Products affected: DM300C™, DM400C™, and DM475™
Step 1: Upgrade to a SmartLink device by October 1, 2022In order to avoid disruptions to your mail operations, we recommend that you upgrade to a Smartlink device before October 1st, 2022.
Step 2: Change your phone numberCheck to see if you need to change the meter's connection phone number to successfully connect.
Follow these steps to change the phone number that your meter dials to connect to the Pitney Bowes Data Center.
- Press the Menu button.
- If necessary, press the green Down Arrow to scroll.
- Select Data Center Options.
- Select Phone Settings.
- Select PB Phone#.
- Select Continue when the warning “Do not change the phone number unless instructed by Pitney Bowes” displays.
- Press C (Back button) and enter the phone number 1-844-449-7224. Do not enter a dialing prefix, such as '9,' with the phone number.
- Select OK.
- Press Home to return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: 10 February 2022