Manually changing the phone number dialed on the DM100i
Learn how to change the phone number the meter dials to connect to Pitney Bowes on the DM100i.
Product affected: DM100®i (P7EC)
To change the phone number that the meter dials to connect to the Pitney Bowes Data Center:
- Press Options.
- Press Page Down twice.
- Select Connect-Data Center.
- Select Phone Parameters.
- Select Change PbP Number.
- When the message Do not change this number unless instructed by PB appears, press Enter/Yes.
- Clear the existing number by pressing No and enter the phone number: 1-844-449-7224. Do not enter a dialing prefix, such as '9,' with the phone number.
- Alternate number: 1-844-449-7223
- Select OK.
- Press the Home button to return to home screen.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021