Adding or refilling postage on your DM100i and DM125
To print postage onto your mail piece, you must transfer postage funds from your Pitney Bowes account to your meter. The meter deducts the amount of your postage from the available funds on your meter. When your meter funds are low, you must add or refill more postage from your Pitney Bowes account.
Products affected: DM100®i and DM125™
Before you beginEnsure that your system connects using SmartLink (DM125 only), PC Meter Connect, or an analog phone line to communicate with the Pitney Bowes Data Centre.
Refill postage on your meter
Follow these steps to refill postage on your meter:
- Press Add Postage.
- Select a refill option.
- Select Add $-- to refill the same amount of postage as the last postage refill.
- Select Add another amount to specify the amount of money you wish to transfer from your Pitney Bowes account to your meter.
- Enter the amount on the keypad.
- Select Continue.
- Press Yes/Enter to confirm.
Important: The amount specified above does not include taxes.
- After a successful refill, select a print option.
- Select Yes and feed an envelope or tape sheet to print a receipt.
- Select No if you do not wish to print a receipt.
- Your meter checks for any software updates.
- If the meter displays Update available, select Get Update Now. Your meter displays Install Successful after the update completes.
- Press the Home button to return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: 02 October 2023