Sending international mail on the DM100i and DM125
Use your meter to send international mail.
Products affected: DM100®i and DM125™
Use your meter to send international mail. Follow these steps to choose a class and print postage for international shipping.
- Place the mailpiece on the scale.
- Select Canpost on the meter display.
- If the screen does not change automatically, select the Select a carrier option from the home screen.
- Select Letter.
- Press Page Down.
- Select the desired class:
- Intl Std: Standard Lettermail
- Intl Other: Non-standard and Oversize Lettermail
- Select any applicable extra services.
- Select Done.
- Print your postage when the Ready screen appears.
Important: Items over 500g are considered parcels and require to ship using a shipping solution, such as SendPro® Online.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
- Find more information about classes on the Canada Post website
- Sign up for SendPro
- Create a shipping label in SendPro
UPDATED: 14 August 2021