Pitney Bowes Terms and Conditions State and Local Fair Market Value for Dealers
Pitney Bowes Terms and Conditions State and Local Fair Market Value for Dealers (version November 2022)
Terms are separated into different sections:
- The General Terms apply to all of your transactions with us.
- The Lease Terms apply to the lease of any Equipment you lease from us.
- The Equipment Rental and Meter Services Terms apply to the rental of any Equipment you rent from us or Meter Services.
- The United States Postal Service Acknowledgment of Deposit applies to the deposit of funds to pay for Meter refills.
- The Purchase Power® Terms and Conditions apply to our Purchase Power line of credit.
- The Service Level Agreement describes our maintenance service.
- The Product Specific Terms apply to specific products.
These terms apply to transactions in the United States only. For terms outside the United States, please contact your Pitney Bowes representative.
- Pitney Bowes Terms – State and Local FMV Lease Agreement Dealers (version November 2022)
- Pitney Bowes Terms – State and Local FMV Lease Agreement Dealers prior to November 2022 (March 2021, June 2020)