Pitney Bowes Bank expands client access to capital.
Investing in small to medium-sized businesses and high-volume shippers.
Solutions that deliver real financial benefit.
Increase access to capital
Expand your options with a known financial partner.
Accelerate business goals
Focus on your business by letting us help develop the right financial solution to meet your needs.
Leverage our financing and infrastructure to generate growth and return.
Improve cash flow
Take advantage of solutions to optimize your cash flow.
See what Pitney Bowes Bank can do for you
Capital ready to lend at attractive terms
- The Pitney Bowes Bank, Inc., Member FDIC, has a strong deposit base and low loan-to-deposit ratio.
- Offering a wide range of diverse solutions that are competitively priced, adjusted appropriately for risk and client needs.
- Tailoring structures, terms and conditions to each client’s unique situation.
Leveraging experience and leadership for your success
- Helping SMB clients for decades.
- Delivering ease and simplicity.
- Utilizing comprehensive credit, risk, and performance data and analytics to deliver timely funding for your needs.
- Leveraging experience and relationships in shipping to provide specialized payables solutions.
Expanded Financial Flexibility
A complementary capital partner to ensure sustained liquidity.
- Offering supplemental financing options to ensure you are prepared for market fluctuations and unexpected events.
- Allowing you to utilize diverse sources of credit more efficiently.
- Partnering with other financial solutions providers to deliver you the best options.
Find a Rep
Speak with a Pitney Bowes Financial Professional to learn more about how they can put their experience and expertise to work for you.
Hear from our Financial Services Leaders
The Pitney Bowes Bank, together with Pitney Bowes, has been financing Pitney Bowes equipment for over 20 years.
News and Information
The latest news from Pitney Bowes Bank, including press releases, case studies and videos.
Our blog content covers topics ranging from financing options, tax changes and industry news.