Marketing Mail Nonprofit is available on Send Pro C devices with model numbers 8H00 and 9H00.
- Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen.
- If you have the accounting feature enabled, tap Account and select an account.
- Tap Class.
- Tap Start Over to display a list of all the available classes.
- Scroll to the bottom of the class list.
- Tap Marketing Mail Nonprofit.
- Tap Letter.
- Tap Apply.
- Place the envelope on the scale. The weight appears in the weight button on the screen.
- Place the envelope or envelopes on the feed deck. Depending on the SendPro C, SendPro+ model you have, feed the envelopes manually or tap Start to feed the envelopes.
If you need to know when you can use Marketing Mail Nonprofit, contact your local USPS® office.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: May 10, 2021