Sending First-Class Commercial Mail on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
If you have a bulk mailing permit, you can send First-Class Commercial Mail on your device.
Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (2H00, 8H00), SendPro® C Auto (9H00)
First-Class Commercial Mail is available on SendPro C devices.
- Tap Print on Envelopes on the Home screen.
- If you have the accounting feature enabled, tap Account and select an account.
- Tap Class.
- Tap Start Over to show a list of the available classes.
- Scroll to the bottom of the class list.
- Tap First-Class Commercial.
- Tap Letter.
- Tap Apply.
- Place the envelope on the scale. The weight appears.
- Place the envelope or envelopes on the feed deck. Depending on the SendPro C, SendPro+ model you have, feed the envelopes manually or tap Start to feed the envelopes.
If you need to know when you can use First-Class Commercial Mail, contact your local USPS office.
UPDATED: March 08, 2022