Tracking a shipment in the PitneyShip Mobile App
You can use PitneyShip Mobile App to track shipments that you have created in PitneyShip, as well as any package for which you have a tracking number.
To track a shipment that was sent through PitneyShip:
- If the shipment you wish to track is listed under History or Watch on the Home screen, tap on it there.
Tip: Swipe down on the History or Watch tabs to refresh the list.
- If the shipment you wish to track is not listed under History or Watch, tap More > History, then tap on the package you wish to track.
To track a package for which you have a tracking number:
- On the Home screen, enter the tracking number in the Find a Package field.
- To speak the tracking number instead of typing it, tap the microphone icon in the Find a Package field and say the tracking number.
- Tap the search button on the phone's keyboard.
- If you have a barcode, tap the camera icon in the Find a Package field and point the phone's camera at the barcode. The tracking details automatically appear.
UPDATED: April 29, 2022