Cleaning the Printhead on the PB-SP100 Printer
Cleaning the Printhead can improve print quality from your printer.
To clean the printhead, follow the steps below.
- Ensure that the printer is switched off and disconnected from the power supply.
- Allow the printer to fully cool.
- Open the top cover.
- Remove any dirt, dust or foreign objects with a cloth or cotton swab soaked in alcohol.
After cleaning the head, do not use the printer until the alcohol used for cleaning evaporates completely. (1-2 min)
- Ensure that the printer is turned off before cleaning.
- Take care not to scratch the print head.
- The Print head is very hot when printing. Allow to cool before cleaning the print head.
UPDATED: August 18, 2023