Products affected: DI900™, DI950™, Relay™ 5000, Relay™ 6000, Relay™ 7000, Relay™ 8000
The inserter displays error code 660.12 and has stopped.
The inserter has detected material in the wrong location.
- Remove any partially-fed material from the feed trays.
- Open the tower door and remove any material found there.
- Open the front door and the PreFold area cover (above knob 2) and remove any material found there.
- Close all covers and doors.
- Press Clear Deck to remove any material that is still in the system.
- If the error returns, reboot the system:
- Press the power button under the display to turn off the base.
- Wait one minute.
- Press the power button to turn it back on.
UPDATED: June 29, 2021