Resolve error code 660.17 on the DI950, Relay 8000 and more
Learn how to resolve error code 660.17 on the DI900, DI950, Relay 5000, Relay 6000, Relay 7000, and Relay 8000.
Products affected: DI900™, DI950™, Relay™ 5000, Relay™ 6000, Relay™ 7000, Relay™ 8000
The inserter displays error code 660.17 and has stopped.
The inserter has detected material in the wrong location.
To resolve this issue:
- Remove any partial fed material from the feed trays.
- Open the front door and the PreFold area cover (above knob 2) and remove any material found.
- Close all covers and doors.
- Press Clear Deck to remove any material still in the system.
- Press the power button under the display to power off the base.
- Wait one minute, the press the power button to power back up.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021