Products affected: DI900™, DI950™, Relay™ 5000, Relay™ 6000, Relay™ 7000, Relay™ 8000
The inserter displays error code 660.17 and has stopped.
The inserter has detected material in the wrong location.
To resolve this issue:
- Remove any partial fed material from the feed trays.
- Open the front door and the PreFold area cover (above knob 2) and remove any material found.
- Close all covers and doors.
- Press Clear Deck to remove any material still in the system.
- Press the power button under the display to power off the base.
- Wait one minute, the press the power button to power back up.
UPDATED: September 01, 2017