Installing inkjet cartridges on the AddressRight 200
The printer has 6 inkjet cartridges.
To install cartridges:
Caution: For continued protection against possible fire, use only Pitney Bowes ink cartridges designed for use with this printer.
- Open the latch lever to remove the used cartridge from the cartridge holder. Pull the cartridge up and out of the holder.
- Remove the new cartridge from packaging. Take care not to touch the copper contacts, metal plate, or gold printhead. Remove the protective tape from the printhead.
- With the cartridge’s printhead pointing down, slide the cartridge into the holder. Push down and toward the contacts in the holder.
- Make sure that the cartridge is seated in the holder. Close the latch lever to secure the cartridge. DO NOT force the latch lever into place.
- Repeat for remaining cartridges.
Caution: Ink in cartridge may be harmful if swallowed.
Keep new and used cartridges out of reach of children. Discard empty cartridges immediately.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021