To calibrate the LCD signature pad used with SendSuite® Tracking and SendSuite® Tracking Online:
- If the LCD signature pad is plugged into the computer, unplug it.
- Before plugging the signature pad into the computer, place the pen tip in the upper left corner of the LCD screen and hold it there.
- While holding the pen tip in the upper left corner of the screen, plug the signature pad into a USB port on your computer. A small line of dots will appear in the upper left corner of the LCD screen.
- While holding the pen at a natural writing angle, lift the pen tip from the display, then press the pen tip back down on the top left dot and hold it there. The mark will disappear from the upper left corner, and then it will reappear in the lower right corner.
- Lift the pen tip from the display, then press the pen tip on the bottom right dot and hold it there. A wave will cross the screen from top to bottom. The signature pad is now calibrated and will show any markings made with the pen.
- If performance is not acceptable, repeat the steps to calibrate again.
UPDATED: November 05, 2018