Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
You can protect each account from unauthorized access by turning account passwords on.
- Tap Print on Envelopes on the Home screen.
- Tap Account.
- To access the manage Accounts screen, tap the Preferences icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap Manage Accounts in the drop-down menu.
The Manage Accounts screen opens.
- Tap Turn account passwords on if account passwords are off and you want to turn them on. Tap OK.
- Tap Turn account passwords off if account passwords are on and you want to turn them off. Tap OK.
- Tap the back arrow on the top left side of the screen to return to the list of accounts.
- Tap Cancel to return to the Mail screen.
UPDATED: June 02, 2021