AirWatch remote management or software update issues with SendSuite Tracking Online or PitneyTrack Inbound Tracking Assistant (Android Nougat 7.x)
Learn how to resolve AirWatch remote management or software update issues with a SendSuite Tracking Online or PitneyTrack Inbound Tracking Assistant running Android version 7.x (Nougat).
Products affected: SendSuite® Tracking Online, PitneyTrack™ Inbound
A Pitney Bowes-provided Android 7.x (Nougat) Tracking Assistant used with SendSuite Tracking Online or PitneyTrack Inbound has any of the following issues:
- Any of the following managed apps are not at the version prescribed by AirWatch MDM:
- AirWatch Remote Management Service
- AirWatch Zebra MX Service
- The device will not respond to requests for remote management from AirWatch.
- The device has multiple versions of AirWatch Remote Management Service installed.
There is an issue with the AirWatch software on the device.
This procedure must be performed by a Pitney Bowes representative. Contact software support for assistance.
UPDATED: October 14, 2022