Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
The meter displays "PB Shell error" and will not print.
The internal meter software has encountered an error.
To resolve the issue, reboot the machine:
- Select the Gear icon from the lower right corner of the Home screen.
- Select Shut Down from the menu.
- Select Shut Down on the pop-up message.
- Wait for the screen to go black and the blue light on the front to go out. This may take several minutes.
- After everything has been off for 10 seconds, press the power button to power the machine back up.
If the error code returns, contact customer support from 8 am to 8 pm Eastern Time. Please have your model number ready.
UPDATED: June 03, 2021