1E35 label printer feeds incorrect label size when printing a label on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
Applies to all SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+ and SendPro C Auto models
Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00), Datamax w1110 printer (1E35)
When printing a label, the 1E35 label printer feeds the incorrect label size.
The error LED is red.
The paper size may not be set correctly.
Solution 1: Restart the printer
- Unplug the power cable.
- Wait 1 minute.
- Plug the power cable back in.
If the red light is still on, reconfigure the printer.
Solution 2: Reconfigure the printer
- Open the printer’s top cover and wind the media back onto the roll so that it is clear of the feed rollers and sensors, then close the cover.
- Press and hold the reset button on the back of the printer. Continue holding this button while you perform the next step.
- While still pressing the reset button, press the Stop/Resume and the Feed/Cancel buttons simultaneously until the left LED on the front panel turns solid green.
- Cover latch release
- Power LED (green)
- Error LED (red)
- Open the printer’s top cover and feed the label so that it is ¼ inch out of the printer.
- Press and hold the Stop/Resume and the Feed/Cancel buttons simultaneously until the transport rollers begin to move the media. Immediately release both buttons when the media begins to move. The media should advance one label and the left LED should be solid green.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: June 08, 2022