Products affected: DI900™, DI950™, Relay™ 5000, Relay™ 6000, Relay™ 7000, Relay™ 8000
The inserter displays error code 94 Stream feed: K, M and will not run.
Sheets are feeding out of the top tray on the High Capacity Sheet Feeder (HCSF) without a gap between them.
- Remove any partially-fed material from the feed trays.
- Press Clear Deck to remove any material that is still in the system.
- Fan the material to keep items from sticking together.
- Verify that the correct material is loaded into tray K or M.
Note: To check the loading directions, select Loading Directions and Pre-Run Adjustments on the job screen.
- Verify that the side guides are set correctly. There should be approximately 1/8th inch on either side of the material.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021