A Pitney Bowes-provided Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), 4.4 (KitKat), or 6.0 (Marshmallow) Tracking Assistant used with SendSuite® Tracking Online has any of the following issues:
- Any of the following managed apps are not at the version prescribed by AirWatch MDM:
- AirWatch Remote Management Service
- AirWatch Zebra MX Service
- The device will not respond to requests for remote management from AirWatch.
- The device has multiple versions of AirWatch Remote Management Service installed.
This only applies to the following Android versions 4.1 (Jelly Bean), 4.4 (KitKat), or 6.0 (Marshmallow). For Android 7.x (Nougat), see AirWatch remote management or software update issues with SendSuite Tracking Online Tracking Assistant (Android Nougat 7.x) .
There is an issue with the AirWatch software on the device.
This procedure must be performed by a Pitney Bowes representative. Contact software support for assistance.
UPDATED: February 18, 2021