To load the envelope feeder:
- Turn the side guide knob counterclockwise to widen the side guides.
- Lay a shingled envelope in the bottom of feeder with the flap up and trailing.
- Turn the side guide knob clockwise until the side guides touch the envelope.
- Turn the side guide knob counterclockwise until there is an 1/8-inch gap between the side guides and envelope.
- Load the envelope feeder with neat stacks of envelopes.
- Press the elevator button to raise the envelopes to the feed rollers, located in the same place.
UPDATED: February 07, 2019