Loading the sheet feeder on the Relay 2000, 3000, and 4000
Learn how to load the sheet feeder on the Relay 2000, 3000, and 4000.
Products affected: Relay 2000™, Relay™ 3000, Relay™ 4000
To load the sheet feeder:
- Turn the side guide knob counterclockwise to widen the side guides.
- Shingle and tamp the material to be loaded.
- Feed the material 3/4 of the way into the feeder.
- Turn the side guide knob clockwise until the side guides touch the paper.
- Turn the side guide knob counterclockwise until there is an 1/8-inch gap between the side guide and the paper.
- Press down on the spring loaded deck and slide the material into the feeder tray.
UPDATED: April 04, 2022