Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
You can cancel a UPS or FedEx trackable label to stop the postage appearing on your UPS or FedEx invoice.
Open the Shipping History screen:
- Tap History in the application drawer at the bottom of the Home screen, or,
- Tap SendPro Apps on the Home screen, then tap Shipping History.
- All of the shipping labels appear by date, the latest appearing first in the list. The Date column corresponds to the date you purchased the postage.
- Locate your label in the list. To sort by a different column, tap that column heading. To reverse the sort order, tap the same column heading again.
- Tap the shipment to open the details screen.
- Tap Void Label. Select the box to confirm that you will not be using the label, then tap Continue.
UPDATED: January 04, 2021