Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
You can cancel a UPS or FedEx trackable label to stop the postage appearing on your UPS or FedEx invoice.
- Open the Shipping History screen:
- Tap SendPro Apps on the Home screen, then tap Shipping History, or
- Tap History at the bottom of the Home screen.
- All the shipping labels appear by date with the latest appearing first in the list. The Date column corresponds to the date you purchased the postage.
- Locate your label in the list. To sort by a different column, tap that column heading. To reverse the sort order, tap the same column heading again.
- Tap the shipment to open the details screen.
- Tap Void Label. Select the box to confirm that you will not be using the label, then tap Continue.
UPDATED: August 03, 2021